MLinkPlanner Coupons, Discount Code October 2022
Pick up all available MLinkPlanner coupon codes, promo codes & discount in order to save the most money on your software purchase.
Simply take 20% OFF at MLinkPlanner by using this MLinkPlanner 2.0 Single User 12-month License + RadioPlanner 2.1 Single User 12-month License discount code. Order now!
Apply this MLinkPlanner 2.0 Single User License Unlimited + RadioPlanner 2.1 Single User License Unlimited coupon code at the checkout and enjoy 20% OFF at MLinkPlanner. Order now!
Apply this MLinkPlanner Single User 12-month License promo code at the checkout and enjoy 20% OFF at MLinkPlanner. Enjoy it!
Upload this MLinkPlanner Single User License – Unlimited coupon code to achieve 20% OFF at MLinkPlanner. Go for it!
Enjoy 20% OFF at MLinkPlanner by using this RadioPlanner Single User 12-month License coupon code. Go for it!
MLinkPlanner Single User 12
MLinkPlanner 2.0 can perform the calculation and optimization of PtP and PtMP microwave link parameters, including:
- Path profile analysis (evaluate different clearance criteria, obstruction loss, reflection geometry)
- Multipath fade probability calculation (Rec. ITU-R P.530-17 method; Vigants-Barnet method)
- Rain fade calculation (Rec. ITU-R P.530-17 method; Crane method)
- Diversity improvement calculation (frequency, space, and quad diversity)
- Co-channel operation link calculation
- Error performance and availability calculation (Rec. ITU-R F.1668, Rec. ITU-R F.1703)
- Reflection analysis (Rec. ITU-R P.530-17)
- Diffraction loss analysis (Rec. ITU-R P.526-15 Complete Bullington method or Diffraction over multiple cylinders method; Deygout principle method with correction ITU-R-P.526-11; Epstein-Peterson method)
- Gaseous attenuation (Rec. ITU-R P.676-11)
- Attenuation in vegetation (Rec. ITU-R P.833-9)
MLinkPlanner 2.0 can perform coverage calculations for PtMP systems with the different area study methods:
- Received Power Studies at subscriber stations (downlink)
- Best Server
- Carrier-to-interference + noise ratio C/(I+N) at subscriber stations
MLinkPlanner 2.0 allows you to do:
- Use the large set of radio equipment specifications that come with the software.
- Save the result of the coverage calculation as an interactive web page, as a raster image, or as a KMZ file.
- Compare the coverage calculation results performed for different conditions.
- Flexibly adjust the layers on the base map and show custom vector layers
Use metric or English measurement systems.
Today's MLinkPlanner Offers
|Best Discount:||20% OFF|